|www.milhist.net 88 313engr.html|| SiteMap Change History|
History - 313th Engineer Combat Battalion
July 1942 March 1943 May 1943
June 1943 October 1943 December 1943
February 1944 March 1944 May 1944
June 1944 July 1944 August 1944
September 1944 October 1944 November 1944
December 1944 January 1945 February 1945
March 1945 April 1945 May 1945
To you, the Officers and Enlisted Men of the 313th Engineer Combat Battalion, I dedicate this book. It is your history - your record of achievement written in your sweat and in the blood of your comrades who made the "Supreme Sacrifice". It is a story of victory over almost unsurmountable obstacles.
Yours was a fight against the most terrible of enemies - terrain. You transformed mule paths into supply-lanes, capable of supporting the enormous vehicles needed to supply so vast an army as ours. You cut roads over the highest of mountains and through the densest of forests. You bridged rivers and streams. You did all these things to "keep 'em rolling".
It has been an honor and a privilege to serve with you. Wherever I go and in whatever I do, your memory shall be with me always. Officers and Men of the 313th Engineer Combat Battalion, I salute you.
JAMES H. GREEN
Lt. Col., C.E.
... a Division is Reborn
It was a blistering hot day, the 15th of July 1942, the day that the 313th Engineer Combat Battalion was activated at Camp Gruber, Oklahoma, under the command of Lt. Col. Edward G. Daly. Despite the heat, it was a memorable day for those who took part in the exercises.
The number, history and the colors of the 313th Engineer Battalion, which in 1917 had developed a tremendous record in Alsace, where it supported the 88th Infantry Division, were taken. With such a great combat record behind it, the Battalion had a great deal to look forward to.
The cadre comprised of fifty-two Enlisted Men from the Ninth Infantry Division, experienced in Engineer training. By the end of 1942, the Battalion was up to full strength, most of the men being selectees.
The Battalion trained in the wild country of the Cookson Hills around Muskogee, Oklahoma. The men, fresh from induction centers, learned the fundamentals of combat Engineering and Infantry tactics. They became hardened and disciplined.
The long hikes, bridge building at Greenleaf Lake and Battalion alert exercises in the summer and fall of 1942 will always be remembered.
On the 5th of March 1943, Captain Louis A. Thommen assumed command of the Battalion, and on the 16th of March 1943, Lt. Col. S. A. Armogida assumed command. On the 18th of April the Battalion took part in the Division's first formal review and acquitted itself outstandingly.
The Battalion was alerted to receive a "distinguished visitor", and the necessary details were arranged. It was a complete surprise when the "visitor" turned out to be The commander-in-Chief, President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
A Routine Job
For five days during May 1943, when the Arkansas River had its record breaking overflow, endangering the lives of thousands of inhabitants of surrounding towns, the Battalion interrupted its training and organized for the task of saving lives.
All available resources and equipment were mustered, food and medical depots were set up, and water purification units were established. Officers and enlisted men risked their lives in the raging waters to rescue civilians and livestock stranded in the lowlands. For this, the Battalion received a citation from the Chamber of Commerce, Muskogee, Oklahoma.
"On the night of May tenth, the countryside having been inundated, the Officers and Enlisted Men of the 313th Engineer Combat Battalion began an extremely hazardous rescue mission accomplishing the safe evacuation of many marooned civilians. During this and the succeeding flood, which began on May twenty-second, many civilians who otherwise would have perished, were brought to safety. The Officers and Enlisted Men of the 313th Engineer Combat Battalion also did highly important work, under perilous conditions, in the ferrying of vital medical supplies and key personnel across inundated area, and in the setting up of food supply depots and the establishment of water purification units."
On 13 June 1943, the Battalion moved to the Texas-Louisiana Maneuver Area by motor convoy. Under fierce conditions of heat and rain, the Battalion learned how to act as a coordinated unit, and how to properly support their Division under all conditions of terrain and tactics.
The brilliant leadership of the Division Commander called forth exceptional efforts on the part of men and officers, for the lightning moves and tremendous Infantry thrusts had to be supported adequately and success was the only result countenanced.
The Battalion constructed trestle bridges, repaired roads and spanned rivers to keep the Division going. At the close of the Maneuver period, the Division received a "superior" rating, and the Battalion takes pride in its part in earning that reward.
Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas
For its outstanding maneuver performance, the Division was next assigned to beautiful Fort Sam Houston, Texas, to prepare for overseas movement. The tremendous recreational and entertainment facilities were available and at the disposal of the officers and men. Dances were held every night, with San Antonio belles as partners.
Few went sight-seeing through this historic city, and as many furloughs and passes were granted as possible.
Also at this post, specialized training in minefields and demolitions was performed. Long marches and other hardening exercises assured that the high standards of physical fitness were not relaxed.
A short but intensive course of rifle and machine gun training closed the period, and the Battalion began to labor over P.O.E. [Port of Embarkation]. Where next?
On 25th October 1943, one platoon of Company "A" departed with the Division advance detachment for North Africa, under the command of Major James H. Green. The next two increments left on the 1st and 5th of November 1943, most of the personnel passing through Camp Patrick Henry, Virginia. and landing at Casablanca, French Morocco.
After a short stay at Camp Don B. Passage, the Battalion embarked on the delights of a three day journey by 40 and 8's to a large training area near Magenta, Algeria, high in the Atlas Mountains.
On the 26th of December 1943, the Battalion was again assembled as a complete unit, under the command of Major Green, and the finishing touches were to be put on to the long months of training.
St. Denis du Sig
The Battalion underwent intensive training in certain of the more important aspects of warfare. At St. Denis the men and officers attended Bailey Bridge and Mine Warfare Schools, participated in Infantry problems and learned to exist in the field in cold weather.
Meanwhile, the Battalion Commander, Lieutenant Colonel Armogida, with five officers and twelve enlisted men, joined the Division advance combat detachment and left for the fighting fronts in Italy.
The Battalion on the move again assembled on the 16th February 1944 at Piedmonte d'Alife, Italy, after bivouacing one night in Naples. They were soon to go into their first combat zone. The 1st Platoon of Company "C" accompanied the 351st Regimental Combat Team to the Cassino front. This platoon received the baptism of fire for the Battalion. The platoon assisted in road work, laid mines and erected barbed wire in front of the Infantry positions below Cassino.
They were relieved on the 2nd of March 1944. The remainder of the Battalion during this period was receiving the final items of Individual and Engineer equipment. Tools were uncrated and overhauled, trucks and vehicles were checked and put in combat condition. Preliminary aerial photograph studies were made, and combat maps were issued. The day was slowly approaching when the Battalion was to move into the line.
On the 5th of March, the Battalion moved to Carano, the "A" and "B" Companies entered the lines across the Garigliano River below Minturno and Castelforte, where they relieved the 10th British Corps Engineers, the primary mission being the maintenance of roads and trails.
A large amount of minefield cleaning also had to be done; minefields which were by-passed on the advance to the Garigliano. Minefields in the front lines were gapped so that the Infantry patrols could pass through them and into German positions.
Mines caused some casualties during this period. Captain Willard R. Skene, commanding Company "B", was killed by an "S" mine, Sergeant Clyde S. Layton of Company "A" was killed by a Holz or Italian box mine. Private James S. Spiezo died of wounds received while clearing an "S" minefield and other light casualties were received due to artillery fire.
A trail was constructed up a mountain side by Company "C" to provide some indication of difficulties liable to be encountered in coming operations. Rest areas were set up in the rear for the rotating Company, where showers, recreation and entertainment were provided.
Individuals received Bronze Star awards during this period for rescuing wounded comrades when incoming shells were crashing all around them. Towards the end of this period, the Battalion S-2 Section made camouflage surveys of the Division zone of action and insured reliefs and other troops movements were made in accordance with the established standards. The secrecy of the 11 May attack was partially insured by this work.
Before 11 May, supplies had to be brought forward to small Engineer dumps, established in each Regimental sector. THe night before the attack hundreds of flares, anti-tank and anti-personnel mines were removed as well as barbed wire obstacles. On the night of the jump off the Engineer Companies were poised, waiting to open roads and trails.
The attack up the Ausente River Valley on the night of 15 May called for widening a river bottom trail up to Mt. Cerry. Not only did the Infantry use this road, but the FEF [French Expeditionary Force] which was on the right flank immediately poured tanks and supply vehicles through the valley on the same road. The congestion was appalling, but the enemy was forced back before he could take advantage of the situation.
On the 21st of May, in the vicinity of Fondi, an air-strip was constructed for Artillery liaison planes; bulldozers doing the heavy work and labor the final touches. Roads were repaired quickly and efficiently in and around Fondi and the main road to Vallecorsa. The Infantry was moving so fast that Engineer work at times had to be halted until by-passed islands of resistance were removed. The 1st Platoon of Company "C" went out to flush the Jerries and had a firefight with a desperate and well armed party. They forced them to take cover in a house, where an Infantry patrol took over and captured them.
"A" Co's C.O. Says ...
The enemy continued to hold the mountains; and once again a supply trail was badly needed. Work was started at once by Company "A" and the rest of the Battalion followed shortly to assist. On the 26th May the trail was completed; and on that day the beachhead met the troops advancing from the south.
The Battalion moved to Sonnina, at the edge of the Pontine Marshes shortly after to wait until the hills to the North were cleared by the Infantry. On 27th and 28th May the Battalion constructed an airstrip near Sonnina, where main and subordinate roads were opened enabling the Division to move forward to Priverno. On the 31st the Battalion moved with the Division to Anzio and became Army reserve.
Company "B" Reports ...
The Division moved to an area near Rome on the 2nd June, where nine Divisions were massed for the assault. Company "A" constructed a trail to Cichetti from Cori for the Division to move over since it was barred from Highway 6, which was carrying urgently needed supplies and ammunition.
On the 4th June the Bare Task Force was established, and Company "B" was made part of it, with the purpose of expediting its movement. In the suburbs and in the city the civilians crowded the streets to greet the troops, and for a time the Company disappeared in Rome, emerging triumphant after the part they had played in liberating the city.
The Sgt. from Co. "C" ...
Bridging equipment for the Tiber River was unnecessary, for the swift moving attack elements, with Engineers from Company "B" and Company "C", secured the bridges intact and carefully inspected them for demolitions.
Road to Rome
On the morning of the 5th June a Company "C" reconnaissance party was returning from the northeastern section of Rome and was fired upon from ambush. In the ensuing action Lt. Conyers and Lt. Phaff were killed and two enlisted men were injured. On the same day the Battalion moved into the city and partook of the hospitality of the jubilant Romans and bivouaced there for two nights before the supply of "Off Limits" signs were put to use.
The pleasure was soon over as the move continued. An explosion occurred on the 7th June in the Battalion Engineer Supply Dump and took the lives of S/Sgt Harry M. Orvis, T/4 Elwood B. Weibrich, and seriously injured three officers and twenty-five enlisted men. The Soldier's Medal was awarded to the Medical Officer and two enlisted men for their valorous service at this time.
The Ellis Task Group was formed on the 8th of June, with Company "C" as a co-partner with the mission of expediting their attack. Mines were cleared and by-passes constructed, generally making movement forward possible in the face of enemy demolitions. On the 10th of June the Division was relieved.
Two days later the Battalion moved to Castel Gandolfo, where equipment was overhauled and replaced. The nine-day rest in that area, livened by the usual bivouac operations of improving entrance roads, ball and drill fields, and a chance to visit Rome.
The Battalion moved to Tarquinia shortly afterward, where it remained in training until it entered the line on 5th July at Pomerance.
Usual combat duties were resumed once again. Roads were heavily mined and the enemy was well dug in on the high points overlooking the entire roadnet. Volterra was the key to the position, and from there a great deal of shelling was received on the Engineer working parties. Company "A" constructed an airstrip, swept and opened numerous roads in this sector under intense artillery fire.
On the 12th July, Company "B" was bivouaced near Liatico in a group of large buildings on a hilltop. Early in the morning a barrage of shells struck around the area and two of them hit the house in which some of the men were sleeping. S/Sgt Robert S. Mock, Sgt Ralph E Perry and Cpl Arnold L Streett were killed when the shells exploded in the second floor, burying the men underneath.
At this time waterpoints were few and far between, for the weather had been hot and dry. Only the largest rivers had sufficient supplies for the Division and attached units. Knowing that the need for water was urgent, the Battalion continually set up water points which had just been cleared of enemy resistance.
On the 15th July, Captain Paul R. Carrigg and Lt. Luther A. Smith of Company "B" were at an Infantry CP [Command Post] when a heavy caliber shell crashed through the roof and exploded in the room. Captain Carrigg was killed instantly and Lt. Smith died later of his wounds.
Company "A" bulldozers were constantly filling craters and clearing the debris from the streets in the towns of Libiano and Legoli. The Division moved slowly through the mountains toward the Arno River. The Battalion kept widening roads, constructing by-passes and culverts, and sweeping, sweeping, and sweeping for mines. The 25th day of July the Division had reached the Arno River at Montopoli.
On the 27th of July the Battalion was relieved and returned to the vicinity of Volterra where it stayed until the end of August. On the 21st of August, Company "B" moved to Livorno, where, with the 350th Regimental Combat Team, it stayed in reserve until early September.
On the 1st September the Battalion moved to an area about four miles South of Florence, where waterpoints and showers were installed and new supply routes were opened. The 19th and 20th of September, the Battalion moved North to Scaperia, checked its equipment, and prepared to aid in the attack on Bologna.
The first task was to get the Division's supplies to the forward troops on Highway 6534 from Scaperia to the Firenzuola-Imola road. Company "B" bulldozed and blasted the Frena Trail through to the Santerno River. Company "A", with its equipment loaded on mules, pushed down the trail and onto the main road, sweeping and repairing demolitions.
Hell is the Word!
Company "C" operated an assault boat ferry which moved rations over the River and casualties back. A part of the Company was working across the River towards Castel del Rio, where their work was halted by heavy shell fire.
At this point the Division changed direction of its march and moved North towards Sassoleone, where the roads were narrow and the enemy had prepared many demolitions. It took a great deal of work to keep these roads usable. Large quantities of rock were hauled to the fills and spread on the roads. By-passes and Bailey Bridges were constructed and general maintenance continued all along the MSR [Main Supply Route].
The Men in the "Line"
On the 20th October the Battalion was alerted to fight as Infantry. Plans were made and were ready to go into operation, but the call did not come. Meantime, work continued on the supply trails to Mt. Grande and the village of Fernato. On the night of the 25th of October, heavy rains caused a flood in the Torrente Sillaro, washing out culverts, bridges, and quantities of equipments, including trucks, jeeps and trailers.
Many times, during operations, the Battalion kitchens and personnel were subjected to artillery fire, but, as always, they moved forward with their respective Companies, preparing and serving hot meals.
The performance of these hazardous and exhaustive duties was done in a manner which reflects favorably on the high degree of training and efficiency of the Battalion Messes.
Company "B" constructed a breeches buoy and a footbridge on 26th October to handle the essential traffic. The mountain trails became impassable for any but foot troops and mules and were very difficult even for them.
"Mines, Mines, Mines": Teller, "S", Holz, and Schu's, were continually causing casualties. Experiments were run to determine the feasibility of blowing paths across mine fields using rocket projectiles, but it always reverted back to sweep, sweep, sweep and probe, probe, probe.
Orders from higher Headquarters to get tanks to the top of Mt. Grande sent most of the battalion to the roads and trails. Rain complicated matters, and on one day only 2 tanks out of 5 negotiated the steep slippery slopes.
Vehicles were stopped by blown bridges, and most always, these demolitions were covered by small arms and self-propelled guns. At times it was impossible to get dozers to the sites until the Infantry had cleared the resistance out.
For the rest of the month, the Battalion labored on the main trail from San Clemente to Farneto, laying logs for corduroy, Sommerfelt track for a base, and shoveling tremendous amounts of riverbed rock onto this in order to obtain a firm footing for vehicles. October 31st, Lt. Col. Green, then Major, assumed command of the Battalion.
Throughout the month of November the Battalion built revetments on the main supply route, laid large minefields for the winter defense line, along with barbed wire entanglements for the Infantry's secondary positions. Floods were frequent and five Bailey Bridges were constructed, all the work being done under difficult combat conditions.
The primary mission for December was to maintain the existing routes of communication within the Division zone of action.
Work began on the main road to Caccanello, from Baccanello to the East, and from Savazzo to the West. The roads and parts of the side trails had to be done at night.
The Winter Line
The Division shower point, Engineer operated. was hit by heavy artillery. A gas and diesel fuel dump next to it caught fire, and large explosions occurred before the fire could be brought under control. Christmas was quiet; the men took time off for Christmas services in the morning and returned to their work in the afternoon.
The New Year found the Battalion committed in a fairly static position. While in previous periods road work was made difficult by muddy conditions, now the ground was well frozen, and the resulting hard surfaces lightened the work, with the exception of removing some thirty inches of snow. On the 8th of January 1945, a group of men from Company "B" were working with mines in preparation for the installation of a field that night. The mines, about two hundred, were loaded on the truck, and the men were just beginning to open the boxes when the mines exploded. Fourteen men were killed and eighteen were wounded. Two trucks were completely demolished, and the houses in which the personnel had been living were blown down by the force of the explosion.
Let's relax Soldier ... Montecatini is the Right Spot
The 12th of January the Battalion was relieved and returned to the rest area at Montecatini, where for ten days the men and equipment were rehabilitated, and some specialized training was carried on.
Montecatini before the war was a well known resort town, having many recreational facilities; indeed a paradise for anyone coming off the line. Hotels, villas, mineral baths, Red Cross Club, and dancing every night.
On the 23rd January the Battalion was back on the line once again. The new sector was quite different as far as the Battalion's past history is concerned; there was a hard surface main supply road running through the center of the Division area.
Because of the weather, lateral roads were hard and easily cared for. The highway sector started three miles below Monghidoro and ended at the front lines North of Sabioni.
On the 14th of February the Battalion was awarded a meritorious service unit plaque for exceptionally meritorious conduct in the performance of outstanding services. This was the first award of its kind given in the Division and the first to be awarded in this theater.
On the 3rd of March, the Battalion, minus Companies "A" and "C", moved from its forward position in the vicinity of Livergnano to an administrative bivouac area near Barberino, Italy. Company "A" moved to Montecatini, attached to the 349th Infantry Regiment, while Company "C" remained in a forward position near Monzuno in support of the 351st Infantry Regiment. On the 11th of March, Companies "A" and "C" joined the Battalion, and it is worthy to note that this is the first time the unit had been together as a Battalion since the latter part of June 1944, when it was undergoing training at Tarquinia, Italy. This month, in which no movement was anticipated, was devoted to a period of rest, rehabilitation of men and equipment and intensive training, culminating in a Division Review on the last day of the month at the Florence Airport. After the ceremony, the Battalion was blacked out, along with the rest of the Division, and the Companies rejoined their Regimental Combat Teams for coming operations.
On the 4th of April the Battalion moved to one of the most active positions of the Italian winter front in the town of Monzuno. Company "A" had preceded the rest of the Battalion by two days as support for its Combat Team.
On 15th April the offensive began, and from then until the end of the month all four Companies and the CP traveled separately and moved as the situation warranted.
The extremely swift movements of this phase were reminiscent of the days just prior to the capture of Rome, however, the complexion of the work necessary and the manner in which it was performed were entirely different.
To begin with, the Division was in the mountains and had to fight its way to the plains. At the outset of the battle a large number of minefields had to be neutralized and German demolitions in the roadnet had to be repaired.
Within three days the Infantry had reached the flats of the Po Valley, and a very complete roadnet neutralized the German attempts to impede the advance by destroying bridges and making road craters.
It was not until the Po River was reached that the first major engineering obstacle was encountered. Companies assisted attached Engineers in ferrying Infantry and light Artillery across. Company "B" ferried all of the 350th Infantry Regiment personnel, and in addition, constructed a footwalk across a demolished railroad bridge.
Some difficulties were encountered in making the fastest possible use of the Infantry's footcrossings. Bridging and ferrying equipment was late being brought to the river, and even then it was found that it was not complete, and much time was lost.
Field expedients were rapidly constructed, and although they were operable, they were not as satisfactory as the standard equipment would have been.
A multitude of other jobs, large and small, were undertaken and carried out by each of the Companies to move their Regiments and attached Artillery to the most forward positions. The mere fact that the Division was able to move from twenty to forty miles each day indicates the able and efficient manner in which the Engineers operated.
A Task Force was formed on the South bank of the Po River by elements of each unit in the Division, and supporting Tanks, Tank Destroyers, and Artillery from the Fifth Army.
This Task Force was to take the cities of Verona and Vicenza. The extremely rapid movement of this force, which necessitated by-passing pockets of Germans, resulted in sharp firefights in which the Engineers were called upon to operate as Infantry.
Company "B" on a motor march, received the full brunt of an enemy counter-attack against the Task Force column. Company "C" too, received a similar attack. One man from each Company was killed in each these engagements. The enemy suffered high casualties, and large numbers of prisoners were captured.
On the 26th of April 1945, Major Robert C. LaCroix, then Captain, assumed command of the Battalion, in the absence of Lt. Col. Green, who had been hospitalized by a shell fragment wound while assisting the Infantry to cross the Po River.
Reconnaissance ... An Important Job
Immediately the Battalion moved in the wake of the advancing Infantry, the S-2 Section kept reconnaissance parties well to the front, so that Division and higher Headquarters could be appraised of the road situations.
These parties also assisted the 643rd Engineer Combat Battalion in the selection of river crossing sites.
With the cooperation of the Division Artillery Commander, personnel made reconnaissance flights in liaison airplanes in order to bring the very latest information to the Battalion. These flights enabled reconnaissance to be made in areas not yet liberated.
It's Here ... Victory at Last
On the 30th of April the Battalion was bivouaced in the vicinity of Bassano, within sight of the foothills of the Alps Mountains.
The first indication of the collapse of the German military might came on 2 May 1945, when it was officially announced that the German Armies in Northern Italy and part of Austria surrendered unconditionally. The destructive, lightning offensive which began of 15th April brought to an abrupt end the "Battle for Italy".
The lettered Companies were operating with their Combat Teams, and were scattered throughout the Division sector.
On 4th May, Battalion Headquarters became part of a small Task Force whose mission was to move through the mountains into the Northern part of Italy in a maneuver designed to get in back of the First Paratroop Division, which was not complying with the surrender terms.
This would disrupt any chance of their retreating into Northern Italy and Southern Austria. The CP was established at Rio di Pusteria where it remained until the 8th of May.
Bolzano High in the Alps
On the 8th May the Battalion moved to Bolzano, where it remains at the close of the month. On 10th May Lt. Col. Green returned from the hospital and assumed command of the Battalion.
Companies "A", "B", and "C" remained attached to their Regimental Combat Teams, in various sectors, and assisted the evacuation of German prisoners and equipment to designated locations.
The long anticipated victory had now become a reality, and the question of "What Next" remains the main topic of conversation.
With the cessation of hostilities in the European Theatre began the tedious task of computing points, and countless other statistics in this respect. Much time was devoted to training and organized athletics, with after duty hours spent in rest and recreation. Officers and men enjoyed four day leaves to Stresa and Alassio.
Moving Once More ... Rezzato
The Battalion moved from Bolzano to Rezzato, about 15 miles from Lake Garda. The lettered Companies also moved South with their Regimental Combat Teams; Company "A" to San Eufemia, Company "B" to Modena, and Company "C" to Ghedi.
300,000 Germans - A Big Job ...
After the variety of jobs was taken care of, the Companies settled down to a somewhat routine schedule. Their main job is Engineer duties in the administration of the Modena and Ghedi POW Camps.
Ghedi was formerly a large airport, now transformed into a gigantic POW Camp. company "A" constructed a beach at Lake Garda and a German Hospital at the Verona Staging Area. companies "B" and "C" carried on with their normal duties in administration of POW Camps.
Due to the Division policy of transferring men with low scores, the Battalion has had almost a complete turn-over of personnel. The morale of the men is high and that the Battalion will continue to support the Division in every operation is evident.
Casualties - Killed in Action (edited)
Bernhard, Stephen V, S/Sgt Bowsh, John, Pvt Brooker, Arnold L, Pvt Burke, Pearle Clair, S/Sgt Carrigg, Paul R, Capt Colgrove, John W, Pvt Conyers, Harry D, 2Lt Crain, Everett E, Cpl Delmore, Thomas J, Pvt Dionne, Paul E, T/4 Gormley, Thomas M, T/5 Gould, Byron K Jr, PFC Grosso, Carmine J, Pvt Gutkowski, Erwin J, PFC Hernandez, Joe A, Pvt Kanaskie, James J, T/4 Kuntz, Donald C, PFC Layton, Clyde Stormes, Sgt Lester, Charles N, Pvt Macias, Manuel E, PFC Maryzak, Frank J, T/4 Ming, James T, PFC Mock, Robert S, S/Sgt Orvis, Harry M, S/Sgt Parrotte, Jules V, T/5 Pekins, Robert E, PFC Perry, Ralph E, Sgt Phaff, Herman, 1Lt Pulling, Robert H, Pvt Roberts, William A, Pvt Skene, Willard R, Capt Smith, Luther A, 2Lt Spiezio, James S, PFC Streett, Arnold Leroy, Cpl Warszewicz, Walter J, T/4 Weibrich, Elwood L, T/4 Young, James V, S/Sgt
Staff, Decorations, Song, and Personnel Listing are not placed online at this time.
Current page: www.milhist.net/88/313engr.html
Design Copyright © 2003, 2004, Patrick G Skelly.
For further information, contact Patrick Skelly.
Low in Fat No Frames No Cholesterol No Sounds
High in Fiber No Movies No MSG No Animation
Kudzu Free and Absolutely No Cookies.